FMBC 2020 will be conducted virtually on July 20 and 21.
There will be two live sessions that will take place on Zoom and Slack for attendees.
Note that the presentations in the live sessions will be, except for the invited talk, very short. Longer pre-recorded versions are available online.
Before the workshop.
Make yourself familiar with Zoom and Slack.
You can watch pre-recorded and longer versions of the talks here.
Pre-proceedings are available here
During the live sessions.
Join the Zoom meetings (links also in the program):
- Link for July 20 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM (PDT) https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81266010302 (Meeting ID: 812 6601 0302)
- Link for July 21 5:45 AM - 8:00 AM (PDT)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82303395380 (Meeting ID: 823 0339 5380)
- New link here (Meeting ID: 816 3071 0195, Passcode: 828072)
Monitor the Slack channel for the workshop (
#workshop-fmbc) for announcements and post questions there.
Livestream on the FMBC 2020 YouTube channel.
Structure of the sessions
Apart from the invited talk, each session will be two-fold:
- Shorter live presentations followed by Q&A. Questions should be posted on Slack and will be asked by the Chair.
- Breakout time in multiple rooms where every one can directly interact with the presenters.
Instructions for presenters
- Please join the Zoom meeting 15 minutes before the starting time of each day in order to test your microphone and camera.