The FMBC workshop is a forum to identify theoretical and practical approaches of formal methods for blockchain technology. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Formal models of blockchain applications or concepts
- Formal methods for consensus protocols
- Formal methods for blockchain-specific cryptographic primitives or protocols
- Formal languages for Smart Contracts
- Verification of Smart Contracts
The current organisers are
- Bruno Bernardo, Nomadic Labs, France
- Diego Marmsoler, University of Exeter, UK
Feel free to them.
FMBC 2019 took place in Porto, Portugal, on October 11, 2019 and was affiliated to FM’19, the 3rd World Congress on Formal Methods. Proceedings were published in volume 12232 of the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).