The FMBC workshop is a forum to identify theoretical and practical approaches of formal methods for blockchain technology. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Formal models of blockchain applications or concepts
- Formal methods for consensus protocols
- Formal methods for blockchain-specific cryptographic primitives or protocols
- Formal languages for Smart Contracts
- Verification of Smart Contracts
The current organisers are
- Clara Schneidewind, MPI-SP, Germany
- Zaynah Dargaye, Nomadic Labs, France
Feel free to contact them.
FMBC 2019 took place in Porto, Portugal, on October 11, 2019 and was affiliated to FM’19, the 3rd World Congress on Formal Methods. Proceedings were published in volume 12232 of the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
FMBC 2022 will be held on Augusy 11, 2022 (online) and is affiliated with CAV 2022 and co-located with FLoC 2022. Proceedings will be published in the Dagstuhl OpenAccess Series in Informatics (OASIcs) series.